Sin Inc.

Film Production Company

Donations no longer accepted :)

For those who contributed:

200% RETURN

20% PROFITS GO TO CHARITY

After every cent has been paid back to our wonderful patrons - 20% of the film's profits will be donated to various charities! (I'm thinking SPCA) The other 80% will be paid to cast (50%) and additional crew (30%). We would love recommendations for specific charities since there are a lot of sketchy charities out there.

NAME IN CREDITS and on site + VIP Invite to screening + copy of the film

Your name will be placed in the credits no matter how small your donation - every cent counts! You'll also be invited to the screening which will fade into a drunken hootenanny (if it tickles your fancy). You'll also receive a copy of the film!